______________________________________________

...



Trish's Tupperware Connection

Posted by Trish Morris | Posted on 2:45 PM

Well, I did it. 

After talking myself into it, out of it, and back into it - I created my Tupperware Connection Facebook Page. 

I will continue with the blog.. lots of nice links, recipes, specials and other musings. But, the FB page will be a more immediate information feed for specials, drawings, recipes, party notifications and more. 

 
Right now I have a special going on.   When I hit 25 "likes"  all those who have 'liked' the page to get to that number will be entered into a drawing to win a $20 Trish's Tupperware Gift Certificate.  Pretty awesome huh?

You can also go directly to my Tupperware Website for specials and other things - check it out... Modular Mates are ON SALE for 40% OFF!          



Comments (0)

Post a Comment